In preparation for a potential increase in the need for linguists possessing a high-level security clearance, DLS is launching the Cleared Linguist Referral Program!
Monetary incentive for referring someone is detailed below.
We are looking for linguists who possess, at minimum, a TS/SCI (Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information) clearance. Clearances higher than TS/SCI include TS/SCI with CI Polygraph and TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph.
Please keep in mind the following:
- You will not receive a monetary bonus for a TS candidate referral.
- You will not receive a monetary bonus if you refer a TS/SCI candidate who is already included in our database.
- We will not pay a monetary bonus for candidates with whom we already have a relationship; we will ensure at the beginning of the process that you do not spend time referring someone we already work with at DLS.
- TS/SCI referred candidates may be either native target language speakers or native English speakers.
- Referred candidates must have an active clearance. We cannot sponsor reinvestigations for linguists.
- Referral bonuses only apply to linguist candidates (instructors, translators, and interpreters).
Follow these steps to Refer a Cleared Linguist (minimum TS/SCI):
- Send the following information to assistant recruiter, Bethany Zimmerman, at email@example.com: (if we already have the candidate, the process stops after the submission of this information
- Candidate’s name
- Language (s) candidate speak
- Candidate’s mailing city location
- Candidate’s Level of Clearance (TS/SCI or higher)
- If we do not already have the candidate in the DLS database, we will notify you to send us the candidate’s resume along with a completed Cleared Linguist Referral Form (we will provide you with this in an email).
- We may need your assistance in connecting with the candidate to authenticate their credentials and clearance; otherwise, once we obtain verification you will receive the monetary bonus detailed in Tier 1.
- Then, if the candidate is placed on an assignment with DLS and successfully completes 60 days in that assignment, you will receive the monetary bonus detailed in Tier 2.
- You may refer more than one candidate and, thus, be the recipient of more than one bonus if all of these steps are completed successfully.
|Step in Process
|TS/SCI w/Full Polygraph Candidate