Asynchronous Language Learning
About DLS Asynchronous Language Learning
Our program is tailored for students who need flexibility and accountability in their language goals. It includes personalized instruction, feedback, and topic-related modules with content curated from authentic media.
Maintaining your language skills doesn’t have to mean rearranging your schedule.
DLS' asynchronous offering provides accountability for language maintenance, including:
- Flexible timing to accommodate anyone’s schedule.
- Ongoing learning management system with topic-based, curated class materials.
- Student-centered, student-paced assignments
- Written and verbal feedback from an instructor.
- Video classes with an instructor.
- Test preparation for DLPT, OPI, etc.
“Thank you so much for providing me with a class that worked with my hectic schedule. I just wanted to say […]
“Thank you so much for providing me with a class that worked with my hectic schedule. I just wanted to say my overall experience was phenomenal. I would recommend it for people in a similar situation to me where work obligations make my schedule unpredictable. Thank you for making this entire process so simple for me. I really appreciate everything you’ve done so far. This is one of the best language classes I’ve received.“
- Learners who want flexibility and accountability
- Learners who desire instructor feedback without a schedule commitment
- Learners preparing for the DLPT
- Learn or refresh target language with structured online activities at one’s own convenient timing
- Leveled, asynchronous, topic-based online modules to acquire, maintain, refresh or enhance language skills
- Authentic resources curated by an instructor based on student needs
- Personalized feedback
- Adhere to course deadlines but complete at one’s convenience
- Online through DLS’s learning management system
- Receive accountability and tailored feedback while progressing toward language goals
Registrar and Client Relations Manager
Alma Sadikaj has several years of combined experience in international development, political affairs, program management, training and coaching, human resources and recruitment, logistics and operations, education, administration, marketing, sales, and client relations. Prior to joining us, Alma worked in both the non-profit and private sectors. Her passion is travel. During those journeys, she acquires insights about how cultures and languages are linked.